The new Research Methodology Center at the College of Education and Human Ecology launched July 2015 to help college faculty, research staff and students advance methodology and strengthen skills. The Center investigates a range of techniques and approaches – quantitative, qualitative, mixed methods – to enhance research productivity and quality.
- Professional development/methodology trainings
- Statistical and methodology consultation
- Assisting in research software access and use
- Support for data analyses
- Guidance for research grant submissions
- Streamlining data collection and management